Revolution Group primarily invests in companies in the manufacturing, light manufacturing, industrial services, business services and infrastructure sectors. We are focused on entities with a competitive business model in industries displaying positive trends. The firm is primarily but not solely focused on Texas based companies.
- Revenue: $10 million - $50 million
- EBITDA: $2 million - $7 million
- Transaction structure: Growth equity, management buyouts, acquisition bolt on, recapitalizations and restructuring
- Geographic focus: United States
- Strong business and industry momentum
- Gross profit margins of at least 30%
- Diverse customer base without strong customer concentration
- Defensible business model with unique competitive advantage
- Strong customer value proposition with highly enthusiastic customers
The firm will also evaluate coinvestments in larger middle market businesses through our
network and relationships with industry leading private equity firms.